Pages

Monday 5 September 2011

Welcome to My World!




My name means Divine Brilliance!

Though I doubt if it really reflects me! :D

Now you already know a little about me..And I hope the upcoming posts will let you know the UNCENSORED ME! ;)

Anyway I'll start with what's this blog is going to be all about..

This blog is going to be about anything and everything!
I wont say I have gone through much in life..but yes there have been many ups and downs..and I can proudly say all this has helped me to learn what life is all about..and has made me what I am today..Still in the process of growing and evolving as a person!

I am a very random writer..and a random person..
Randomness, Unpredictability , Fun , Defines ME!
There are times when I dont know where I am going to end up!
And I like life that way..
Since I absolutely love surprises and Boredom bores me to the CORE!! :D

This blog will have posts about friendships..about my life..about my college life which started almost one and a half month back!
Posts about life lessons which are based on experiences of everyone around me..about experiences I have read somewhere.. and about things I have experienced in 19 years of my life!

Its about love..about hardships..about break ups and patch ups!
About happily ever after and Happily never after! :P
Its gonna have everything that's in my head.
It'l be about the lovely people who exist in my life!

It's not about any particular topic..It's just complete in itself! ;)

So all in all.
Its about everything which is going on in life..! :) 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment