Pages

Sunday 5 February 2012

IN THE CITY OF THE BONGS!!


I still LOVE window seats!!

:) 
Ruchita and Sangya with some chana thingy which was NICE! :)



With Ruchita !:)

Sangyaaa..with her happydent smile! :)
RIGHT AT THE HOWRAH STATION.
that's Sangya and Ruchita posing with the luggage! ;)
LEFT TO RIGHT : Tanay, Ananda, Gargi,Sangya, Ruchita. at HOWRAH STATION!



So, I am IN CALCUTTAAAA!!
yes! First time I am here in this city and what's best about it..I am first time all alone with friends..WHY?
I am here with my college people to attend a fest in NUJS KOLKATA!! Sports and cultural fest..
The sports one is called INVICTA and the cultural one is OUTLAWED!!


And since this is the first trip when I am with friends I am amazingly excited! Since I never went to any school trip because we never had any!:P


The train journey was pretty nice.
We just ended with our peculiar kind of exams on 3rd and we were to leave on 4th in the morning at 4.30 , the train was at 6!!
We didnt sleep that night and somehow we reached on time..!
We ate all the train-food , some chana, had chai , and slept and the view from the window was prettyy..
And pictures of course..will post soon!
Reached around 7-7.30 at the HOWRAH STATION!!!!


And then around 9.30 to the place where I am putting up!! :)
Ate..walked..watched television..talked..laughed...
Well it feels sooooooo GOOOOOD!!! :D
I'll post soon about DAY ONE!! Hungry right now..so off to eat!!!


x Love x

No comments:

Post a Comment