Pages

Thursday 29 November 2012

BAMM! Killing people for social service should be LEGAL!

The last thing you want to happen to you at the place you are interning is finding a bunch of people who are RETARDS , LOSERS AND IRRITATING!

I am not one of the brightest ones, but atleast I dont keep poking my nose in everyone's business or flaunting about what brand my shoes or clothes are from, or telling people about we know more than you.
GOOD FOR YOU ! 
If you are richer, smarter and better . GO INTERN SOMEWHERE ELSE!

If I would not have been courteous I would have told her/him about how stupid, lame and good for nothing they all are!

You are one year ahead, AWESOME, what do I do about it? Do what? Worship you?
Had you been that smart, you wouldn't be interning in the firm I am! blah!

Yes, I feel I could punch, rather shoot some people so there would be less of dumbness around!
Awesome right?
and lesser people, so we could develop faster, because they wont let India be a developed country with the minds they have!!

With this , I would say, Lucky are you people reading this, who dont have them as your co-interns.
Though there are some who are nice, sweet and yes HAVE BRAINS!!!

*KILL STUPID PEOPLE*

Divya
xx

2 comments:

  1. Divya, I completely empathize with your views. Certain people in general shouldn't be allowed to exist, let alone breed, for the survival of the human species - our gene pool is in prime danger of being diluted with retardedness.
    However, why get your hands dirty by engaging in genocide? The people in question are going to suffer because they have to live with themselves.

    Best wishes,
    Parashar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true!!
    Had I been like them I would have shot myself , so that mankind doesn't suffer because of my stupidity!

    Thank you for your wishes Parashar, I NEED THEM DESPERATELY!
    I just hope I dont end up killing them in the coming three weeks!

    ReplyDelete