Pages

Tuesday 27 November 2012

Its Nice, Its GOOD! Day #1 INTERNSHIP!

The Feeling of REAL INTERNSHIP!
Finally after struggling with finding a place to stay in Mumbai, I somehow settled and was pretty nervous about DAY ONE!

I thought everybody would be all you know, "head up, we dont talk to kids" kinda!
And happy to discover it isnt like that!
I somehow got up at 8.30, got ready, left the place where I am putting up around 9.45ish,
took a cab, reached ballard estate, and started searching for Udyog Bhawan.
I succeeded , and I was in the office at 10.15ish. 
Clueless about what to do , I was sitting there, when one blessed soul asked me to sit inside.
The Office is pretty, the people prettier! ;)

So I sat and waited for some lady who is heading the interns, "Nayana Mohandas", till then there was this one senior of my college who I found, I was in no mood to talk , I was just observing the things around. but she was all , "talking talking" . HELPLESS I was! 
PEOPLE AROUND GET A 10 ON 10 for HOSPITALITY!

Finally, this very beauitful lady enters, the same one I mentioned whose heading the interns it looks!
Comes, tells us, about everything, from tea , coffee, lunch to the work.

Now, this is the litigation department, I wanted to go to the Corporate one , so I go to talk to their head,
whose this very petite , who looks like a WORKAHOLIC , I am just admiring the way she's dressed from HEAD TO TOE! 
SEXY SEXY SEXY! and then the way she talks, AH! AMAZING!
Sweet, Strict, HARDWORKING! and she survives on COFFEE, I so know the reason why she's so in shape ! ;)
She makes me meet two more people, and gives me research work!
I AM HAPPY!
WORK WORK WORK! :)
The Corporate Head, is "Divya Bahl", someone I admire now! 
YAYYYYYY! We share the same name she said, when I told her the name ! :)
Somehow I get a hang of everything, Surviving on cups of coffee, tea and coffee !
Day One is good, From Companies Act to Transfer of Property to Maharashtra Rental Act I like this place! :)
I have Deepika ma'am, who I am helping with the research, and like I said they get 10 on 10 For hospitality, she's GREAT too!

Day one is about to end!! 

Hope the coming weeks are AWESOME!

Divyaa ! :)
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment