Pages

Thursday 7 March 2013

CHOICES.





Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.


Things have a habit of happening at the wrong time and all the time they leave me with hard choices. They leave me on this crossroad, and at that very moment, the head and heart have heated arguments, the result of which never comes, and never will they agree with each other. They listen to your head, because heart has the habit of screwing up , but then what the heart says is something you REALLY want. Because, “It’s the heart which knows the deepest desires.”

I wonder, what fun it would be for GOD, to give me two things which I want equally, at the same time, and sit and watch the battle inside, which is trying to choose between , ‘Something I want terribly and Something I have been waiting for since long to happen.’
WHY ! :(
It’s not a life changing decision, but there are things which the Heart finds merrier , something which it has been secretly wanting, and the heart has its own reasons, the ones noone but the heart understands.
 
CHOICE. I can choose one! Time my Baby, Why would you that do to me?
And THE BATTLE continues inside.


Divya
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment