Pages

Thursday 2 May 2013

Answer to None, Not sure answer to even one!

I sit here, with million things going in my head altogether.
A broken promise, A happy memory, A long lost friend, A feeling unexpressed, A person who I am no more friends with, A person who I never imagined being friends with and so on.
The reason why I love writing is, because I can vent out all the things going in my head. The frustration , The anxiety, The restlessness , The happiness, The love, The anger . And when no right person can be found, words always help!

With all these various things in head, I wonder, what went wrong when I lost a friend, or when a person just stopped talking without a reason, I think about going back to that one happy memory back at school when I had not a care in the world, I think about what my life would be after 4-5 years? Will I have the set of people who complete my life with me, Will I be the same Divya I am, or will I change again , because Change is the only constant!
Questions. Questions. So many of them, and answer to none. No sure answer to even one!


Life is unpredictable, short and unfair at times and we humans can do nothing but live with this fact.

Divya
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment