Pages

Tuesday 22 November 2011

Well Just to Get back to BLOGGING!

So I was out of blogging since long..
Blame it on the college!
tight schedules..long syllabus..which the teachers havent taught!
Projects and then extra activities which include visits to city and sleeping and vellapanti!

So there's so much to write and so less time I sometimes think..but then I suddenly remember that my college is good enough to grant me 6 weeks sem break, which believe me makes me feel Elated!

So back to blogging I am!
Hope to keep posting some random yet awesome stuff!
I have many things to cover!
My Hostel Life!
New Friends!
New life!
New lessons!
New me!
And finally how was the first sem after all!!!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Blame it all on the vellapanthi and sleeping. Studies might have affected it only for some ten days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha!
    you are so right!!! :D
    GARGIIIII tumne fir bomb phodh diya ;)

    ReplyDelete