Pages

Monday 10 December 2012

ANIMEHA SINGH : The FIRST REASON WHY I AM ALIVE till today! :)



I have been thinking since long long to write about HER.
YES , SHE IS ONE PERSON I CAN DIE WITHOUT THOUGHT, AND FOR WHO I CAN KILL anyone ANYONE .!

We met in Grade 9! First time and we never really talked alot , She was one of the HOT topic of discussion, hated , loved, envied by many people and THE BEST PART, : She never gave a FUCK about that! 
We sat together, We spoke about million things, We played dumb charades giving all the c grade movies,
Never did I think that I would end up being this GOOD, and Close Friends with her. 
Phone calls to the classroom talks, we loved each others company, for fighting for each other and getting people migraine attacks, and visiting the Prinicpal's office quite often , we were in the LIMELIGHT all the time!

Her leaving school in Grade 10, is what resulted in our being closer and the BEST OF FRIENDS !
Long STD calls , gossips, missing each other, day to day problems, and YAYYY, we became BEST FRIENDS, infact the BEST of BEST FRIENDS.

She's sexy, She's witty, She's my saviour, She knows my deepest desires, She knows the deepest secrets (shshshshsh) , She knows who I hate, who I want to kill , She's heard me cry, She's made me laugh like crazyy, We have had our tough times disagreeing on things, and there have been times when their was some drifting apart, though we have more of UPS and less of DOWNS .TouchWood!
I owe her a lot of things, what I am today would be the first thing.

We meet very less and whenever we do, PEOPLE AROUND STARE, Because we shout, we run , and we hug each other on roads, metro stations and where not!
I can call her at 4 am and tell her I want to kill someone, or get laid, or marry or I want to do any random thing, and she'll listen to it with utmost attention making me feel good.

She supported me when I wanted to leave college half way and take a drop, She supported me when I had to get rid of this one friend because things weren't working, She supported me when I had noone around to hold on to. 
She tells me about what she wants, we can discuss anything from what happened on our first dates to how we plan to kill this one person in DETAIL and not feel awkward .
Our talks never end, I miss seeing her often , I wish we were in the same city , and had that been the case, the city would have come down. I love  how tiny she is, and she fits in everytime I hug her . 

I admire how HOT my best friend, how AMAZING she is when it comes to EVERYTHING ON THIS PLANET. From Studies to Fashion to handling People, I am proud to have her, I am happy to have her. I am thankful to God to have her! 

Yes, we dont really need to talk 24*7 , and we dont, but when we need each other, WE ARE THERE. and that is what MATTERS. Even if we talk after weeks  or months, NOTHING has changed, we are still as close, we still care, we still love each other, we still share.

She's been there through all the shitty and good times, She's wiped my tears when NOTHING WAS RIGHT, She's heard me ramble shit because I was frustrated.

She's Animeha Singh, She's hot, She's cute, She's intelligent, She's witty, She's AMAZING, She's awesome and more over, She's MY BEST FRIEND, and I admire her TOTALLY!! :)

I hope forever is true when it comes to us, and that we have MORE GREAT TIMES , with less of sadness and more of happiness in our lifes!!

I love you and you know that and even though we don't say it too often I know , whenever I need you, You'll be there always, like you have always been!! 
and You know I'll always be there too!!

Hugs and Kisses,
Divya


No comments:

Post a Comment