Pages

Monday 17 December 2012

CONFESSIONS PART III!

No work at Office makes me write. So here are a few more confessions! :D

1.I like dogs but only from a distance.
2.I love when people appreciate what I do for them.
3.I love spending time with people I am comfortable with.
4.I prefer handwritten letters and notes more than e-mails.
5.I love making people smile or laugh . It makes me VERY  HAPPY. 
6.I am sentimental about almost everything.
7.When I say I am gonna do anything for you, I am gonna do it, because I love you that much.
8.I can talk to you the whole day , if I am used to you. I am a chatterbox.
9.I love making people feel special all the time and especially on birthdays, so consider yourself lucky if I do that.
10.I love it when people care for me and show it.
11.I love the feeling of warmth when I hug people. 
12.I consider emotions to be a very important part of me, but I wish sometimes I could switch them off. 
13.I always find it impossible to say "NO" to people , I am a "ALWAYS YES" machine.
14.I believe that when you give love with expectations, it lessens it. I think its more of giving then expecting.
15.Sometimes I wish people around me vanish so I could be ALONE, but I fear LONELINESS.
16.I am short-tempered.
17.I love rings. :)
18.I love walking, it gives me more to observer whatever is around.
19.I am very scared of deep water .
20.I am VERY SCARED of LIZARDS. I hate them.



Divya
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment