Pages

Wednesday 5 December 2012

End of WEEK #1 . MUMBAI continues to make me Smile! :)

Week One at work was pretty good.
Learning something or the other everyday is GOOD.
I love the environment here, warm people , helpful and ever smiling! :)

You see, its always good to have people around you with not GRIM faces. ! :D
After work, All I was looking forward to was the WEEKEND!

And it was ONE HELL OF A WEEKEND! 
Thanks to my sister and her husband, who gave me awesome company, made me had A TIME OF MY LIFE! GOOD FOOD, GOOD DRINKS, GOOD MUSIC and well FUN FUN FUN! :)

Lazyyy weekends, Long hot Showers, and GOOD PLACES to sit and EAT and CHILL AT! :)
The first local train travel, seeing women rush in like crazy for JUST A SEAT! Standing in this never ending queue for an hour to buy a ticket! and then fighting with the ticket-person because he shut down the window before the time. 

CRAZY and FUN it has been!
I like how's Mumbai been so far! :)
Just that, I just imagine how awesome it would be with all the ones I absolutely miss being with!!! :)

I sat at marine drive, missing these people I could speak my heart out to, share a laugh with, have street food with and just sit in silence, between the cold winds, and the sound of waves! :)

Life is Good. ! :)
I miss home at times, I miss a few people. but MUMBAI you make me Smile! 

Divya
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment