Pages

Sunday 9 December 2012

CONFESSIONS PART II!

No work . And immense time gives me time for myself and then I pen down confessions, its a good way to well kill time and do something productive as well.
There you go!

1.I sleep better when someone is just even beside me. It gives me a secure feeling.
2.I love winters!! 
3.I love handwritten notes, letter . I still feel email kills the feeling . Its easier but handwritten notes make me happierrrr!
4.I love giving gifts! :D I love getting them too! ;)
5.I love it when a kid falls asleep in my arms, its SO AWESOME!
6.I hate saying goodbye!
7.I have this extra love for making people smile, NOTHING FEELS BETTER.
8.I love it when people call me with different names, well it gives a GOOD FEELING.
9.I shop to forget things that are troubling me!
10.I love it when someone holds my hands and walks ! :)


I guess, That will be all, more next time! :)

Cheerz!

Divya
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment