Pages

Thursday 6 December 2012

I try not to THINK too much.

There are times when I just sit and wonder about everything around, ranging from people , to living conditions, to life, to the people I love and everything. I being a very inquisitive person I have 100 questions in my mind all the time.

Many a times I end up thinking about everything that has happened in the past few years, the things, the moments which resulted in some change in me, be it a HUGE or a SMALL one, I ponder over it.
I recall the mistakes I made intentionally or unintentionally and sometimes I wish to just delete it, delete the mistake so that the change it brought wouldnt have taken place.

Its weird, I wonder why would change happen, when the current situation in our head is perfect?
For example : If you are just going along with someone perfectly, you share a bond which noone else does, you understand each other without exchanging words, but then suddenly , ONE THING HAPPENS , and ITS NO MORE THE SAME.
Change is always for the good, they say! I doubt! Why would something change and take away someone whose close to you and leave you hurt , all broken?
You are no more the same . You change. Everything changes. and you have no CHOICE but to DEAL with it.

The whole thinking thing, comes back to the same thing, you have A ZILLION MEMORIES running in your mind, the ones which wont happen again.
Introspection is good, but then it results in bringing back those fond memories of people who are no more around, reason may vary, they might no more be living, or some reason that they left you, or no reason why left etc, but then the grief it brings is the same. You have this needle piercing through your heart . At times you laugh or smile remembering all those GOOD OLD DAYS, and no doubt the HAPPINESS you feel at that time is PURE!

The ones close to me always tell me, that I THINK TOO MUCH. but then even if I try not to, I just end up thinking that.
Over these years, I have had a few people who've been there to make me immune to all these happenings, the ones who I can call and vent my anger on , the ones who dont mind attending my phone calls at 4am , the ones who dont mind if I act just silly and start crying when unknown people are around  .
And I thank god that I have a few of these blessed people to pick me up when LIFE HITS ME! :)

I dont know if its a good or a bad quality , but I try not to THINK too much! :)


Divya
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment