Pages

Sunday 2 December 2012

HIGH HIGH HIGH! HIGH ON LIFE!

WEEKENDS HAVE THEIR OWN CHARM AND MAGIC!

Back at college, weekends usually were a time where we used to sleep sleep and sleep. and sometimes go out to just eat GOOD food.!

My first weekend at MUMBAI was very different though.
I went to my sister's place, that's Navi Mumbai, Seawoods something!
and I had no idea that this weekend would be so FRIGGIN AWESOME!

GOOD FOOD, GOOD DRINKS AND A PLACE TO DANCE !
And GREAT COMPANY.
I realised how important it is to find people who you can chill , talk and just have a good time with.
Being in Mumbai without your besties or the people you generally hangout with sucks, but then finding two souls who are not your age but are so awesome to be with, is one Great FEELING!
aaaaaaaah!

I love them! If they wouldnt have been here I would have hated the fact that I am in Mumbai and weekend would have been OH SO BORING!

From the start to the end, it was ONE SEXY THING! 
We ate, We drank, We dance, We spoke about everything required, We slept for long hours .

Life is GOOD. Very GOOD indeed.! :)

Though I wish I had a few more people who I could easily hangout with on weekdays . 

Divya
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment