Pages

Tuesday 25 February 2014

Smile. That'll be enough. :)



“Oh no. Don't smile. You'll kill me. I stop breathing when you smile."


I couldnt think of anything else but this quote to begin this short little thing I wrote a few days back.


That smile, the one that is so happy. 

That smile, the one that is so vibrant. 
That smile, the one that is so wide. 
That smile, the one which automatically makes me smile.

Pearly white, oh so bright! 
If it was in my hands, I would never want that smile out of my sight.

Endless conversations go in my head about this flawless smile,
The endless thoughts about something so bright! 
Will I get to see that smile? 
Will I ever be the reason for that smile? 
And many more.

My head says, This smile is trouble, This smile is attractive, This smile will make you drool and fall,
but My heart says, This smile is charming, This smile is genuine, This smile is worth a try!

So, Smile you "Smiling Person" , Because no matter what, I love to see that SMILE.


:)

2 comments:

  1. I really like this poem man! Hats off.
    p.s. I usually don't even get poetry, let alone like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Subhashini! :)
    Means a lot. Aakhir tumne kaha hai! :)

    ReplyDelete