Pages

Saturday 22 February 2014

The FIRST YEAR, Law School: Part 1.

I have been writing and erasing this post since years now, I never really thought what all I need to put in this and what I should'nt, because three years back when I entered college I did not have any idea how many times the people around me will change, but then isn't change the only constant? So yes, three years and yes it's been quite a ride. So I decided to finally pen it down, everything, not giving it second thoughts, I am here typing whatever hits my head and heart.

Year One..
When I was sure of the admission, the heart had a mixed feeling. The feeling of not seeing a few faces I have been seeing everyday, and the feeling of being free, and this feeling of finally landing in a place I dropped an year for, not the exact place but well Law School finally. Independence is something I cannot live without, the charm in being free, in doing what your heart says is so amazing! Life is short, time is a precious commodity, and this heart has a zillion wishes, desires and dreams, and so I was out there to complete and chase a few I had, and I left home with a lot of emotions buried right where they are supposed to be. No CRYING, because that's kept for the alone time.! :)

Raipur. HNLU. Law School. The home away from home for the next five years.
Away from Home, like a free bird, happy, bubbly, excited I was pretty sure it wouldnt be troublesome to settle in this college, which was absolutely not the case! :P The first thing and the only thing that caused huge trouble were insects, little tiny reptiles and they continue to be a trouble.

The People. Semester One.
Luck isn't my thing, but this time it definitely was. Admission times I had exchanged numbers with this girl from Dilli, and I was pretty sure she would be someone who wont even bother talking to me, "no reasons, but I had this feeling". What happened was the complete opposite.! About this, I'll write in the next part.
I reach college, my mother was there to help me with things, setting up the room etc and she was to go back by the evening train, as we were done shopping and then setting the room, it was time for her to leave, and there it was again, that emotional moment which I was trying to avoid, but could'nt. Like always, I was smiling with a super heavy heart, how much I am going to miss the food, being carefree, fighting over the tv remote and so on.

She left and there I was, alone on my own , Like I have always wanted to be. Answerable to no one. All alone.


No comments:

Post a Comment